Swimming has been recorded since prehistoric times; the earliest recording of swimming dates back to Stone Age paintings from around 7,000 years ago. Written references date from 2000 BC.
* How to Swim Freestyle Stroke by JimmyDShea
* How to Swim Breaststroke by JimmyDShea
* How to Swim Butterfly Stroke by JimmyDShea
* How to Swim : How to Swim the Freestyle Stroke
* How to Teach Kids to Swim : Teaching a Child the Front Crawl Swimming Stroke
* Synchronized Swimming Lessons : Breathing Exercises for Synchronized Swimming
* Swimming Without Stress learning to swim with attention to head and neck
* Swimming lessons for babies and children at PROSWIM NYC
* Alexander Popov swimming technique
* Swimming Technique: Jodie Swallow World Triathlon Champion
* How to Swim Faster Freestyle . . . By Decreasing Drag
Swimming lessons is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-01-25. The program can be installed on Android.
Swimming lessons (version 1.63) has a file size of 120.59 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 20 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.